Shooting Script Exercise:
- Type a list of pictures you anticipate taking based on your ideas you submitted to me when you shoot your subject(s).
- Consider what might best tell the beginning, middle and end of the story.
- Consider what objects need to be included to tell the story.
- Consider what actions need to be shown to tell the story.
- Draw out or describe the visuals of between 7 and 10 frames you plan to use in your photo story
- Focus on how things will be placed in the frame visually
- Incorporate some photography techniques as described during today’s class
- Incorporate some or all of the photo types listed on the “key photos” slide
Submit these to me by next class. Any questions, feel free to e-mail me or leave it in the comments.