Please do the following:
- BEGIN REPORTING ON YOUR AUDIO SLIDESHOW PROJECTS IMMEDIATELY!
- Read JournalismNext, Chapters 6-7
- Download the Audacity program / review the audacity interface at the TECH center to familiarize yourself with the program.
- Prepare your own audio (preferably your audio for the actual assignment) for next class or download the sample audio ON BLACKBOARD under Content / Resources for Audio Slideshow Assignment / Sample Audio for Audacity. It is a ZIP file named “mms2012_example_audio.zip” containing three separate files. We will be working on this during Thursday’s audio production lecture.
- If you haven’t shared with me your two ideas for your audio slideshow, please e-mail me your ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Today’s lecture can now be found under the “Course Documents” tab.